You are here
Visit Marseille islands by boat and land with electric bike in half a day.
Visit the Palais du Pharo, the port of the Vallon des Auffes, the Corniche Kennedy and Notre Dame de la Garde accompanied by a super friendly local guide who tells you anecdotes about the history of Marseille.
Then board in a boat to sail to the islands of Frioul and the famous If Castle. Once there, you will have the choice between make a 1 hour visit of the famous If Castel (+7€) or sailing to around the Frioul islands punctuated by a swim and commented by a passionate skipper.
Iou will never forget this half day LAND / SEA unforgettable.
Departure at 10am to 1pm and 1:30pm to 4:30pm
FREE SHUTTLE TO CRUISE TERMINAL : For afternoon tour, we will drop you off your ship if you need to be back on cruise terminal
CAUTION : A minimum of 5 people is required for the boat to be chartered, otherwise tour will be changed in a 3:30 electric bike (Tour du Fada - Grand tour of the city and seaside) and a refund of the difference will be made to you.
Or a Day tour from Marseille to the Calanques national park.
(You can still order less than 5 but a minimum of 5 is required to rent the boat)
- You must know how to ride a bicycle as you need to pedal all the time (easy).
- Riders must be more than 4,9ft (1m45) and less than 240lbs (120kg)
- Children must be more than 12 years old (contact us for less, we have solutions) Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back or knees problems
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- English and french speaking guide guarantied, others languages subject to availabilities.
- Participants must not be afraid of riding on busy streets in close proximity with lots of cars.